Turnout GearProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Mumbai, we offer nfs-101 turnout gear.
Approx. Price: Rs 42,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Number Of Layers||3 Layer|
|Pattern||Jachet & Pant along with Balaclava Hood, Gloves, Helmet & Boots|
|Available Sizes||S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, As per customer requirement|
|Outer Material||Made from 93% Meta Aramid, 5% Para Aramid , 2% Antistatic Fabric|
|Middle Layer||PTFE Aramid Non-woven|
|Inner Lining||Aramid Non-Woven quilted to Aramid-viscose fabric|
|Certified According to||EN 469: 2005+A12006|
We take a huge pleasure in the market by giving the best and most elite quality assortments of Turnout Gear. These are best in class, compact in designed and available in many other unique features.
They are manufactured with the best machines and skills to keep it as per the required level. These are properly quality checked on various parameters. Our products are available with us at market leading rates. This range of Turnout Gear is highly comfortable to wear and superior in performance. Additionally, we are committed to the time bound delivery.Features:
- Quality assured
- Perfect finish
Material Composition:Outer Shell:
- Our turnout gears are manufactured under rigorous ISO 9001 Standards.
- Turnout gears are also known as bunker gears or rather commonly as structural firefighting suits.
- Aramid/Kevlar non woven laminated with PTFE membrane for maximum breathability and hydrostatic head (waterproof) performance.
- (EN 343 protection against foul weather)
- Constructed using non-woven ARAMIDE KEVLAR fibres laminated with Nomex/Viscose innermost ling fabric for maximum protection.
- 2"width yellow-silver-yellow reflective trims installed at arm and legs, front, back and bottom on the jacket and pants to enhance the high visibility of workers.
|Fire Fighting Gloves
|Fire Fighting Boots
CERTIFIED TO EN 469 -2014
- Delivery Time: 30 Days
- Packaging Details: Full kit along with Carrying Bag